Monday, September 29, 2008

Sugar & Spice and Everything Nice





We got Isabelle's 1 year pictures back today and we loved them all. She is so photogenic and looks completely adorable, but I know, we're a little biased. Thanks Heidi for doing such an amazing job at capturing Isabelle and her little personality. You have a terrific eye and so much patience. Here's a few of our absolute favorites, enjoy!

5 comments:

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Missy she is absolutely adorable!! I can't get over those pictures. they are beautiful! I miss you...we really need to get together. And you are moving??? WHAT? Where? Your house is too darling to sale.

Michelle said...

missy, what cute pictures! they are darling! i love the red striped tights!

Melissa said...

She is just adorable!!! I just wanna kiss and hug her!

Krista Miller said...

She is Beautiful! Love all of them, how do you decide???

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Miss, those pictures are precious. I have not seen you in such a long time! I know it's my fault. I've totally slacked on the gym, and now all the muscle I gained is now flabby flab. Maybe I'll make it back someday soon.