Sunday, April 18, 2010

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Things around our house continue to remain relatively low key. I haven't had much to post about lately so here are a few things that come to mind...

Easter was enjoyable. My family came to our house for Easter breakfast followed by an indoor Easter egg hunt due to the snow covered grounds outside. Ki and Isabelle made us hide the eggs 3 times. Then in the afternoon, Isabelle fell asleep while we were eating lunch at Hidden Valley.

Brady surprised me with a Nook a few weeks ago and it's so cool. I've been reading as much as possible during my free time and when I do, I feel that I'm making better use of my time by reading than watching TV. The current book I'm reading is The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.
We have been consumed and determined to get Isabelle potty trained. It has definitely tested our patience more than I ever thought it would but we're making progress and accidents are now very few and far between. I'd say the worst is behind us.

Yesterday was Brady's Grandpa, Pete's, 90th birthday. We went to Ogden to celebrate with him and reunited with a lot of family that we haven't seen for many years. Grandpa Pete is a very sweet man, a Purple Hear recipient, an avid golfer and enjoys skiing. You'd never know that he was 90 years old because he's much younger than that at heart.

No comments: