The last week I had off before work started up again was a crazy one. There were Jazz & Real games for Brady, completing our taxes - for the first time ever we owe the IRS :( , we had Mason's two month appointment - he weighed 12 lbs. 13 oz. And I redeemed two gift certificates that I've been holding on to since Christmas. One was for MaidPro to come clean my house. This was one of the best gifts I've ever received, to have someone come clean my house and do a really good job without me lifting a finger was a little slice of heaven. Then I was pampered for 3 hours at the spa, getting a massage, facial and pedicure. Brady knows how to treat me good. Lastly, Brady's truck broke down during this busy time too. There was water and mold in the diesel fuel that caused serious damage to his truck. I didn't even know that mold could grow in fuel.
Other than that, not much going on. We're getting back into our routines and following a better schedule. Now if this cold weather would just go away, we've got spring fever!
No comments:
Post a Comment