Mason, 1 day old try out his new Harley beanie.
Cute little newborn toes.
Mason in his car seat coming home from the hospital.
Our little guy, 6 days old.
Sorry I don't have more pictures - we're still trying to figure out our new camera... more are soon to follow!
Isabelle has been the biggest helper so far and is super excited to be a big sister. Mason brought her a gift when he came home from the hospital and she thought that was the neatest thing ever!
Things are going great so far, just trying to get the baby on a schedule and figuring out how to spend enough time between the best two kids in the world.
Lastly, a HUGE shout out to my husband, he has taken the best care of the house, Isabelle, Mason and me during the last week. I couldn't do this without him! I truly appreciate his constant love and devotion to our family, he is the best ever!
6 comments:
Yay! Congrats! He is beautiful!! Hope you're feeling back to normal. It takes a while, but they do eventually sleep all night and then life with 2 kids seems pretty easy. Good luck!
He is precious! I will be over to visit again and get my baby fix!
Congrats! He is so precious and I'm so thrilled to hear things are going well for you and your family!
Congratulations Miss! He is so cute. Isn't it great to have an older girl to help with everything? Good luck and I hope you get some sleep!
Congratulations! I'm happy things are going well for all of you!
So cute! Congrats aren't baby toes the best!
Post a Comment